What Type of Advertising is Best for Your Business?
Here are some more stats to help you understand the growth and prominence of digital marketing…
- More than 80% of shoppers/buyers do their research online before investing in a product/service.
- Almost 60% of U.S. adults use Facebook on a regular basis.
- 94% of B2B marketers are actively using LinkedIn for marketing.
- Mobile will account for over 70% of digital ad spend by the end of 2019.
- 90% B2C businesses report social media as being the most effective content marketing tactic.
Digital vs Traditional Marketing: What do the Analytics Say?
Keeping the current growth of digital marketing in mind, particularly in the U.S., it won’t be long before digital ad spend takes over traditional advertising such as television ads. As of today, 60% of marketers across various industries have already shifted their efforts towards digital marketing.
Time and Expertise, Do you have it?
Regardless of the business you are in, you need to take the importance of digital marketing into consideration. Or else you may lose out to competition that is taking advantage of the latest digital marketing techniques.
Now, truly understanding digital marketing trends and applying methods that are suitable for your business may not be your specialty. It may take a considerable amount of time and investment to see favorable results. In such a scenario, working with a specialized digital marketing agency like ours can help you get a high return on investment. Contact us if you’d like to discuss your digital marketing campaign.